HP a lansat HP ENVY Rove mobile All-in-One PC, primul portabil HP All-in-One si a anuntat o noua gama de notebook-uri si imprimante de larg consum care ofera clientilor mai multa flexibilitate in ceea ce priveste modul in care acceseaza si fac schimb de informatii.
Noul PC poate trece cu usurinta de la pozitia verticala la una complet orizontala pentru a oferi o experienta de divertisment completa, anunta compania intr-un comunicat de presa.
De asemenea, cu ajutorul tehnologiei avansate multi-touch, mai multi utilizatori pot interactiona pe mai multe jocuri si aplicatii in acelasi timp.
Continutul multimedia poate fi vizualizat pe un panou de tip LED IPS de 20 de inch cu o rezolutie de 1600 x 900 pixeli, care permite unghiuri largi de vizualizare, culori bogate si grafica precisa, in timp ce boxele incluse Beats Audio™ ofera un sunet clar si fidel.
HP ENVY Rove mobile All-in-One PC va fi disponibil in magazine din iulie. Pretul nu a fost anuntat pentru moment.
Mai multe detalii aflati de aici.
Cu aceasta ocazie, compania a prezentat si doua noi imprimante compacte subtiri, HP ENVY 4500 si 5530 e-All-in-Ones, precum si o gama de notebook-uri destinate utilizatorilor preocupati de pret, dar care isi doresc totusi o performanta superioara.
Mai multe amanunte, in comunicatul de presa de mai jos.
HP Unveils Desktop PC That Leaves the Desk Behind
HP’s first mobile all-in-one PC makes shared entertainment fun and easy; company also announces new consumer notebooks and printers
PALO ALTO, Calif. — HP today announced the HP ENVY Rove20 mobile All-in-One PC, the company’s first mobile All-in-One PC, which frees the desktop PC from the desk and allows families and friends to enjoy a shared entertainment experience with a built-in battery, unique design and advanced touch technology.
HP also announced new consumer notebooks, all-in-one PCs and printers that give people more flexibility in how they access and share information. With affordable touch technology and new form factors, HP’s new additions provide seamless integration of technology into customers’ busy lives.
“Customers are looking for mobility and flexibility in their computing devices to give families new ways to bring generations together,” said Ron Coughlin, senior vice president and general manager, Consumer PCs and Consumer Solutions, HP. “HP is evolving to meet our customers’ needs by designing next-generation form factors, like the Rove mobile All-in-One PC, which will enable people to connect, share and create in ways they never imagined.”
The desktop that leaves the desk behind
The HP ENVY Rove20 can easily move from upright to completely horizontal for a tabletop entertainment experience. Using advanced multitouch technology, multiple users can interact with games and more at the same time. Multiplayer games such as Electronic Arts’ Monopoly™, Fingertapps™ JigsWar Puzzle, Fingertapps Musical Instruments, and nsquared makewords are an ease to play when the PC is laid flat.
In addition to sharing games, families and friends can enjoy multimedia content on the 20-inch 1,600 x 900 IPS LED panel that enables wide viewing angles, rich colors and sharp graphics, while built-in Beats Audio™ offers crisp, clear sound. Powered by 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors, Intel HD graphics and 10-point touch, the HP ENVY Rove20 packs power for productivity tasks and an immersive entertainment experience with the ease of touch interaction.
Additional information about the HP ENVY Rove20 is available on The Next Bench.
Affordable touch for every task
HP offers an intuitive Windows® 8 touch experience at great value with new all-in-one PCs and powerful consumer notebooks that feature multitouch display technology. With products at a range of price points, touch has never been more accessible. Users will benefit from new design elements that enhance durability, usability and performance.
- The new HP Pavilion 20 TouchSmart All-in-One PC and the HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC offer a great user experience for the value-conscious consumer. The HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart features a 23-inch diagonal full HD(1) display and an IPS panel with wide viewing angles for a stunning view of websites, videos and movies.
- The HP Pavilion 11 TouchSmart Notebook provides an excellent Windows 8 experience with 11.6-inch, 10-point capacitive touch screen, and is the most affordable HP touch-enabled notebook.
- The HP Pavilion 14 TouchSmart Sleekbook is the best-value touch-optimized HP Sleekbook, ideal for work or entertainment. Movies and gaming come alive powered by AMD A-series processors.
To enable hassle-free printing at home and on the go, HP also is introducing two new sleek, compact printers, the HP ENVY 4500 and 5530 e-All-in-Ones. Ideal for printing professional color photos and documents, the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One and HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One offer mobile printing solutions via HP wireless direct(2) and HP ePrint.(3) This allows family members to print from virtually anywhere. Customers also can print photos, tickets, emails and more from their iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® using AirPrint™.(4)
HP also introduced additional HP TouchSmart PCs and a selection of stylish, reliable notebook PCs that offer performance for everyday computing, at a reasonable price.
Enhanced solutions for an intuitive experience
HP also announced a suite of exclusive solutions and services that enhance the Windows 8 experience and help users create, organize and print the content that matters.
- Box and HP will provide students and professionals with a cloud-based collaboration solution for storing, managing and accessing content from wherever the classroom or work takes them.(5) HP ENVY and HP Spectre users will receive a 50GB Box account, valued at up to $19.99 per month. HP Pavilion users will receive a 25GB Box account, valued at up to $9.99 per month. The Box offer is valid in the Americas only.
- Customers can receive greater phone and online support, beyond the standard product limited warranty, for these and other new products with the new HP Care Pack. HP CarePack offers an easy-to-access suite of services including Accidental Damage Protection and HP LoJack to help consumers breathe easier when theft or accidental drops, spills and surges occur.
Pricing and availability(6)
- The HP ENVY Rove20 will be available in July with pricing to be determined.
- The HP Pavilion 20 TouchSmart All-in-One PC will be available in the United States on June 26, with a starting price of $619.99.
- The HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC will be available in the United States on June 5, with a starting price of $749.99.
- The HP Pavilion 11 TouchSmart Notebook will be available in the United States on June 26, 2013 with a starting price of $399.
- The HP Pavilion 14 TouchSmart Sleekbook will be available in the United States on June 26, with a starting price of $479.99.
- The HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One will be available in the United States on June 17, with a starting price of $99.
- The HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One will be available in the United States on July 1, with a starting price of $129.
(1) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(2) An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct. Details are available at hpconnected.com. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the printer.
(3) Requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
(4) Supports OS X® Lion, OS X Mountain Lion and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad (all models), iPhone (3GS or later) and iPod touch (third generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as the OS X or iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
(5) Click on the Box tile on the Start screen of the HP ENVY or HP Pavilion computer and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through Dec. 31, 2014. Current Box terms and conditions will need to be accepted to complete account registration. Once the user completes the registration, Box will send an email confirming the service is now available. In addition, the customer will have the opportunity to download Box Sync for free which keeps files in sync between the computer, Box and the people being collaborated with. Internet access required and not included. Subscription required for additional storage space. Questions regarding the activation of the free Box account may be directed to Box at www.support.box.com or +1 877 729 4269.
(6) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.